Labels

Sunday 9 September 2012

Hope Odessey T-shirt design


This is a T- shirt design for the overseas CIP trip to Beijing's Hope School. The course is called Hope Odyssey and aims to teach the young kids at Hope School various physical activities. As the school lacks a physical education component, we will be there to supplement their curriculum to provide the kids a more holistic education. We will be going there during the December holidays!

I have decided to use the sun as a symbol of optimism and hope, just like what we will be when we go there. Also, I have illustrated a portion of the rainbow and placed a star next to it. These are symbols of happiness and luck, which we hope to bring to the kids there. I have been to the school last year; the kids were really happy and carefree, ot just that, they were very energetic as well. Hence, I drew the strokes outside the contours of the letterings so that they look dynamic. They actually seem to be moving! Finally, we aim to bring love to the kids as well, hence I included 2 hearts at the end of 'e'!
However, I was not notified on the design selection results, so I am not sure if my design was chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment